First off, call your dr ASAP and tell him what's going on.
1) What's your blood pressure and your blood sugar level?
2) Are you still on medication that you had pre op? If so, the weight loss may be throwing a curve because you need less medication due to the weight loss.
3) Are you up and up on your vitamins and supplements? Something may be low, so you may need to have a complete blood panel done.
4) Is your dizzyness the ceiling-goes-round-and-round type? If so, the dyziness may be unrelated to weight loss, it may be inner ear (where we sense our blance, as well as hear) trouble.
5) I am leaving out orthostatic hypotension (postural hypotension) here because the dizzyness is continuous, rather than coming and going with the change in your position, or turning your head or etc etc.
These are on the top of my list for what I check my patients for, so, get in touch wtih your dr ASAP.
(((((HUGS)))) Hang in there, hope you feel better soon.